Hosting your Blogger CSS and JS files on Google Drive can be useful if you want to save hosting costs or if you want to have a backup of your files. Lets dive into the Web
- First, upload your CSS and JS files to your Google Drive.
- Go to Google Drive, click on icon and select icon.
- Select your
.jsfiles from your local storage and upload them to your Google Drive.
- Once your files are uploaded, click on each file and select "Manage access".
- Change "Restriction" mode to "Anyone with the link" for each file.
- Click "Copy link" for each file.
- Next, on Blogger dashboard, go to Theme.
- Click icon next to the Customize button.
- Click Edit HTML, you will be redirected to the editing page.
- Find the opening
<head>tag in the HTML code, then paste the code below right before it:
<!--[ Template CSS ]--> <link href='https://drive.google.com/uc?id=your_css_file_id rel='stylesheet'/>
Replace the marked code with your Google Drive Shareable Link ID
- Save the theme by clicking icon on the top right of the HTML Editor. Your CSS and JS files should now be hosted on Google Drive.
Note that hosting your CSS and JS files on Google Drive may not be as reliable or fast as hosting them on a dedicated server. Additionally, there may be limitations on the amount of traffic or downloads your files can handle.
Post a Comment